45NRTH Wølfgar Boa Winter Cycling Boot
The most technologically advanced winter cycling boot on the planet, made with NASA-grade insulation materials. Whether you’re heading out on a multi-day expedition or groomed singletrack session, Wølfgar provides comfort down to -25ºF and keeps out the harshest of winter days and nights. Need a cozy companion for brutally cold winter days, Wølfgar is your answer.
- Double boot construction with removable 4mm wool felt liner
- 400g Primaloft shell boot
- Aerogel under the foot and over the toe for unmatched thermal protection
- Carbon midsole and Vibram rubber outsole to reduce conductive heat loss
- Dual-Zone BOA closure to isolate fit settings between ankle and toes
- -25°F (-31°C) to 10°F (-12°C)
- Upper: Coated microfiber with ballistic nylon underlays and ®Techtuff toe outside of a waterproof-breathable membrane.
- Midsole: full-length carbon fiber to minimize conductive heat loss and maximize pedaling efficiency.
- Outsole: Real rubber made by Vibram® for 45NRTH, accepts 45NRTH concave studs
- Insulation: 400g Primaloft behind microfiber upper; 2mm aerogel blanket under the foot and over the toe to thermally block cold cleats and add toe warmth.
- Closure: Dual-zone BOA M3 mid-power reel and lacing system to isolate fit settings between ankle and toes.
- Lasts: XX-wide last with tall toe box for extra insulation on top of the foot
- Available Sizes: Mens wide 38 - 50 (no size 49), full sizes only