45NRTH Wolvhammer Mountain 2-Bolt Cycling Boot
Our vision for the Wolvhammer transcended traditional cycling footwear and originated from the conceptual standpoint of a mountaineering boot. This inspiration remains in the newly redesigned Wolvhammer pulling functional elements from the original while adding style and simplicity.
- New real rubber outsole with hypergrip
- More room in the toe box for air flow
- Aerogel imbeded into the midsole, allows use of custom insoles with out sacrificing warmth
- For 2017, 45NRTH removed the outer zipper and velcro in favor of a lace-up design with a gusseted tongue to keep wet winter weather out and warmth in
- Full-grain leather and ballistic nylon shell provides a durable barrier while the waterproof membrane protects feet from the elements
- Dedicated hook on the toe box pairs perfectly with the Bergraven Gaitors for when the snow gets deep