Asics Men's GEL-Kayano 24 Lite-Show Run Shoe
The 20+ year success of the industry-leading GEL-Kayano® 24 model is sweet testimony to the continuous innovation and thoughtful design of the shoe. Our GEL-Kayano® 24 model offers overpronators stability and cushion, making the last mile as comfortable as the first. Stay visible in the dark and away from danger with our reflective Lite-Show™ technology.
- Reflectivity: Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low light hours.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FluidRide® Midsole: ASICS FluidRide® midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- FluidFit® Upper: ASICS FluidFit® upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- Heel Clutching System™ Technology: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Dynamic DuoMax™ Support System: This evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- Guidance Line® Midsole Technology: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic System™ Technology: This Trusstic System® Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Ortholite® X-40 Sockliner: This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
- SpevaFoam™ 45 Lasting: Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- FlyteFoam® Midsole Technology: Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.