Asics Men's GEL-Kayano 24 Run Shoe
The 20+ year success of the industry-leading GEL-Kayano® 24 model is sweet testimony to the continous innovation and thoughtful design of the shoe. Our GEL-Kayano® 24 model offers overpronators stability and comfort, to improve running efficiency and decrease risk of injury over varying distances. Our reliable performer hugs feet and cushions impact to make the last mile as comfortable as the first. Weight: 11.3 oz. Heel Height: 22mm. Forefoot Height: 12mm.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FlyteFoam® Midsole Technology: Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- FluidRide® Midsole: ASICS FluidRide® midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- FluidFit® Upper: ASICS FluidFit® upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- Heel Clutching System™ Technology: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Dynamic DuoMax™ Support System: This evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- Guidance Line® Midsole Technology: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic System™ Technology: This Trusstic System® Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Ortholite® X-40 Sockliner: This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
- SpevaFoam™ 45 Lasting: Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.