Asics Women's GT-2000 5 Lite-Show Run Shoe
Light up your run and be seen in our new GT-2000™ 5 Lite-Show. In addition to tech-advanced features like our FluidRide® Midsole, Heel Clutching™ System and convergence GEL® Technology, our shoes are constructed with a stylish, highly reflective Lite-Show technology that helps you get noticed before dawn or after dusk. Weight: 8.9 oz. Heel Height: 21mm. Forefoot Height: 11mm.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Ortholite® Sockliner: Moisture management (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC).
- Discrete Eyelets: Independently placed eyelets disperse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- Heel Clutching System™ Technology: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- 10mm Heel Gradient: Shifts body mass forward reducing strain on lower limbs.
- Dynamic DuoMax™ Support System: This evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- Reflectivity: Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low light hours.
- AHAR® Plus Outsole: Strategically positioned in critical areas of the outsole, this exceptionally durable compound is 50% more durable than standard ASICS High Abrasion Rubber.
- FluidRide® Midsole: ASICS FluidRide® midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Guidance Trusstic System™ Technology: This Trusstic System® Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.