Asics Women's GT-2000 5 Trail Run Shoe
The GT-2000™ 5 Trail shoe is designed for the higher mileage runner looking to take their run to the trails with the perfect balance of structured cushioning and protection. A rugged outsole with a deep lug pattern provide great traction while running on trails. Our tight weave mesh upper keeps dirt and debris out of the interior, while the Guidance Trusstic System® Technology allows runners seeking maximum stability to pursue the ultimate off-road adventure. Weight: 9.8 oz. Heel Height: 21mm. Forefoot Height: 11mm.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FluidRide® Midsole: ASICS FluidRide® midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Dynamic DuoMax™ Support System: This evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Guidance Trusstic System™ Technology: This Trusstic System® Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Guidance Line® Midsole Technology: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Heel Clutching System™ Technology: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- ComforDry™ Sockliner: Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and moisture wicking for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
- Gender-specific cushioning: Women's models feature a lower-density top layer in the midsole, allowing female athletes to better enjoy the benefits of midsole compression.
- Trail Specific Outsole: Exceptional traction in diverse trail conditions.