For the ultimate in winter bike maintenance, we completely disassemble your bike and restore it to nearly new. Your bike will be returned to you clean, polished, and ready to hit the trails or road whenever the weather turns nice again. Be ready early and avoid swamped bike shops doing spring tune-ups!
Our Pro Bicycle Overhaul, regularly $200, is now just $125 through February 3, 2014.
● Complete disassembly and reassembly of entire bike
● Cables replaced
● Derailleur adjustments, front and rear
● Wheels trued
● Drive train cleaning (cranks, chain, cassette, and derailleurs)
● Complete lube (chain, cables, pivots, and pulleys)
● Frame cleaned and waxed
● Bearings overhauled and adjusted
● Brake adjustments, front and rear, and pad installation (if needed)
● Handlebars tape/grips changed (if needed)
● Component parts and incidentals (if needed) are extra; labor for installation is included
Possible parts and incidentals include brake pads, tires, tubes, cables/housing, tape/grips, chain, cassette, bearings, and bottom bracket.
The $125 covers virtually all the labor that we could perform on a bicycle. Now is a great time to upgrade anything you’ve been thinking about. Plus, we have great prices on parts.
Simply bring your bike to Kyle’s Bikes at 1840 SW White Birch Circle, Ankeny, Iowa. No appointment is necessary. Call 515-965-0333 if you have any questions.