The Cobb Rear Mount Water System bolts directly to the bottom of the Cobb Gen 2 Saddle for the simplest rear mount hydration system available anywhere. Just remove the rear back plate from the saddle and attach the rear mount.
John Cobb understands your needs for performance and aerodynamics and used the Texas A&M wind tunnel to find the best placement for water bottles, to allow the lowest drag of any rear bottle system.
You can mount one or two water bottle cages on the bracket and can hold your spare kit within the bracket.Features
- Aerodynamic: wind tunnel designed
- Mounts one or two bottle cages
- Bracket can be used as transition rack mount
- Color: Black
- Compatibility: Cobb Gen 2 Saddle
- Zipper bag
- 4 bolts and nuts to attach cages to mount
- Allen wrench to remove the saddle plate and attach the mount
The Cobb Rear Mount Water System is compatible only with the Cobb Gen 2 Saddle