Cobb V-Flow Max Triathlon TT/Road Bike Saddle
The Cobb V-Flow Max Triathlon TT/Road Bike Saddle is the newest offering from Cobb Cycling, it continues the line of rider friendly saddles developed with the thought of comfort and speed.
- The newest seat, which comes in both Black and White, was developed by John Cobb for maximum rider comfort for both Triathlon riding and road riding.
- The lowered nose section combined with the deep cut pressure trough will relieve pressure in the prostate/perinea area for men and the soft tissue area for women.
- The narrow rear section comes from the extremely popular and successful VFlow series but is made with an all new higher density foam.
- Ongoing tests have shown that a harder saddle foam is more comfortable over longer distances, Cobb developed a new foam that will save weight while adding comfort.
- The seat rail design of the new Max seat will also make it much easier for rider to achieve the proper seat setback for U.C.I. races.
- With one of the longest rail lengths of any of the "triathlon" type saddles, the max will easily be adjustable to find the ultimate in positions.
- The Max weighs 270 grams and has a unique shape that is very rider friendly.