CycleOps SuperMagneto Pro Trainer
The CycleOps SuperMagneto Pro Trainer offers four resistance curves: easy, road, interval, and mountain. The easy setting is a great way to warm up before riding hard or can be used by a less conditioned rider. The road setting lets you ride all day to build your endurance and work up a sweat. The interval setting provides provides low steady-state power with the ability to deliver plenty of resistance. The mountain setting is the hardest, most progressive setting and can deliver mountain climbing resistance for high power and slow speed workouts.
The pro series folding frame comes fully assembled, levels easily for riding on all surfaces, has a single-sided mount to permit quick bike install and removal, and accommodates 29ers.
- PowerTuned technology produces the widest range of progressive resistance at real world speeds
- Progressive magnetic resistance unit
- Noise level at 20 mph is a super quiet 69–70 decibels.
- Leveling adjustment
- Clutch knob for perfect roller to tire tension each ride
- Fold-flat design for easy storage
- CycleOps VirtualTraining compatible
|Manufacturer's Part #||9014|