Five Ten Freerider Contact Men's Flat Shoe
This shoe can hold up to the rigors of laps in the downhill park as well as long rides in the backcountry.
- Stiff compression molded EVA midsole for pedaling efficiency
- Toe cap protection
- Contact Outsole provides a sticky pedal and shoe connection while still allowing for quick on the fly adjustments
- Stealth S1 rubber provides cushioning, traction, and vibration reduction
- Breathable abrasion resistant upper made with Polyester textile and synthetic materials
- Weight per shoe: 390g (based on Men's Size 9)