Garmin Edge 810 GPS Cycling Computer
The cyclist who wants it all — navigation and advanced training capabilities in one device — wants the touchscreen Garmin Edge 810 bike computer.
Of course the Edge 810 records your distance, speed metrics, ascent/descent, grade, and more. And it tracks additional data with ANT+-compatible sensors that measure your heart rate*, speed/cadence*, and power**.
The Edge 810 excels because it has a built-in basemap and can accept with optional detailed street or TOPO maps on MicroSD cards to guide you during touring, commuting, and more — whenever onboard maps and navigation are beneficial. Because it’s GPS-enabled, Edge 810 provides accurate data and navigation capabilities, anywhere in the world.
You can store, share, and analyze every detail of your ride. Once you upload your activity to Garmin Connect, store it as long as you want. You can email your activities to others, or post link to your activities on social networking sites. You can study detailed information about your activity, including a map, pace and speed charts, and customizable reports.
When you pair your Edge 810 with your smartphone (iOS® or Android™) and the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app, you get additional connected features. LiveTrack lets those whom you invite follow your races and training activities in real time on a Garmin Connect tracking page. Your phone can automatically upload your activity to Garmin Connect as soon as you finish, versus waiting till you get home, and it can automatically post to social media.
The connected features also allow you to search activities on Garmin Connect with your smartphone and send them to your Edge 810 so that you can repeat them as a course or workout. Stay informed with weather conditions and alerts sent from your phone (safe and dry in your pocket or bag) to your Edge 810.
* Heart rate monitor and speed/cadence sensor are included in the Edge 810 Performance and Navigation Bundle, not with the Edge 810 alone.
** Edge 810 can be paired with Garmin Vector (available separately) or third-party ANT+-compatible power meters.
- Compatible with optional detailed street or TOPO maps
- Water resistant to 1 meter (IPX7)
- Garmin Connect™ compatible
- Connected features when when paired with compatible iPhone® or Android device
- Customizable screens
- Compatible with optional ANT+ sensors
- Heart rate monitor (included in “Performance Bundle”)
- Speed/cadence sensor (included in "Performance Bundle")
- Power meter
- Edge 810
- Bike mount (standard quarter-turn)
- USB cable
- AC charger
Edge 810 Performance and Navigation Bundle
- Edge 810
- Mounts (standard quarter-turn and out-front)
- Premium heart rate monitor
- Speed/cadence sensor
- Data card preloaded with City Navigator® for US, Canada, and Puerto Rico street maps (maps on a preloaded data card cannot be copied or viewed on a computer)
- USB cable
- AC charger
|Key Features||GPS, Heart Rate Data, Bike Speed Data, Bike Cadence Data, Bike Power Data|
|Version||Performance and Navigation Bundle|
|Weight||3.5 oz (98.0 g)|
|Dimensions||2.0" x 3.7" x 1.0" (5.1 x 9.3 x 2.5 cm)|
|Display Size||1.4" x 2.2" (3.6 x 5.5 cm); 2.6" (6.6 cm) diagonal|
|Display Resolution||160 x 240 pixels, touchscreen|
|Run Time||up to 17 hours|
|Compatibility||Data cards: MicroSD™|
|Manufacturer's Part #||010-01063-05|