Garmin Vector 3S
Ride stronger, smarter, connected with the Vector 3S pedal-based power meter. As you strive to beat your personal best on your next race or Gran Fondo, power is the most reliable way to gauge your performance on any given day, at any given time. Unlike other power meters, Vector 3S has a sensor housed in the left pedal, so it delivers reliable, accurate data on every training session.
Vector 3S is an affordable way for you to receive power data and take your training to the next level. As a single-sensing system, it uses the forces detected on the left pedal to measure cadence and approximate total power, and it’s easy to upgrade later to the dual-sensing system.
The Gamin Vector 3S broadcasts both ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart. ANT+ is the better standard for power meters. And Bluetooth Smart is useful to connect to apps like Zwift and TrainerRoad on devices that don’t support ANT+.
Easy installation: No pods. And no torque wrench.
- Approximate total power (left side, doubled)
- Dual band communicaion: ANT+ and Bluetooth
- Battery type: LR44/SR44 (x4)
- Battery life: up to 120 hours (with LR44 battery type)
- Maximum rider weight: 105 kg (230 lbs)
- Q-factor: 53 mm/55 mm with supplied spacing washer
- Stack height: 12.2 mm
- Vector 3S (power meter left pedal, and "blank" right pedal)
- Cleat hardware
|Cleat Style||Look Keo|
|Manufacturer's Part #||010-01787-01|