Lazer Tardiz TT and Tri Helmet
Cool, comfortable, focused, and fast. The Lazer Tardis aero helmet is the helmet for you. The wind tunnel tested, two layer design maximizes the aerodynamic advantage.
The unique Aquavent on the top of the helmet allows you to squirt water from your water bottle onto your head. Distribution channels direct the water away from your eyes and over the rest of your head. Six vents create airflow to keep you cool. Optional aeroshell (sold separately) covers front vents of the helmet when aerodynamics is more important then ventilation.
The best fit is the safest fit. The Rollsys® retention system is controled by a thumbwheel on the top of the Lazer Tardis. The interior of the helmet tightens symmetrically and progressively to provide a comfortable, secure fit with no hotspots. It's easy to operate one-handed, even while riding, and won't interfere with a ponytail.
The Magic Buckle magnetic clasp is easy to open and close with one hand. It is firmly locked when closed and creates no irritation when riding.
The combined benefits of Rollsys and the magnetic clasp save you time in transition.
The X-Static® antimicrobal and temperature regulating padding system inhibits the growth of bacteria, keeping odors in check. It lasts the life of the helmet.
- Wind tunnel tested for maximum airflow
- DLA: Dual Layer Aerodynamics.
- Rollsys® Retention System: integrated, accurate, progressive fit
- Magic Buckle: magnetic, secure, one handed operation
- Featherlight: Minimum weight
- In-Mold (2 layers) construction
- Maximum ventilation: 6 vents + Aquavent
- X-Static® antimicrobal and temperature regulating padding system
|Certification||CE - CPSC - AS|