Louis Garneau TR-40 Bag
The Louis Garneau TR-40 Bag holds all your race-day essentials and keeps them organized. Adjustable, ventilated shoulder straps with a sternum strap, a padded back, and a removable waist strap allow you to carry it all in comfort.
The main compartment unzips all the way and has two interior pockets and a key clip. Your helmet fits in the adjustable mesh pocket so you don't have to carry it or dangle it from your handlebars. The bottom of the bag is separate with reinforced open weave so you can stick you wet or muddy gear in there.
Each side has a full-height zippered pocket with reinforced open weave and both a smaller zippered pocket and a water bottle holder. The back of the bag has a regular zippered pocket and a fleece-lined media pocket with a special headphone opening.
There are straps for a pump on the side, the back has adjustable elastic drawstrings for mat transport, and there's a rubber tab where you can attach a safety light.
- Shoulder straps: adjustable, ventilated, sternum strap
- Waist strap: adjustable, ventilated, removable
- Padded back for comfort and airflow
- Main compartment: zipper, zippered mesh pocket, two mesh pockets, key clip
- Wet/dry compartment: at bottom, zippered, reinforced open weave for airflow
- Helmet compartment: mesh, buckled
- Outside pocket: zipper
- Two full-length side pockets: zipper, reinforced open weave for airflow
- Two side pockets: zipper
- Two side pockets: mesh, elastic top
- Media pocket: zipper, fleece-lined, headphone opening
- Top handle
- Two mat-transport adjustable elastic drawstrings
- Rubber tab to attach safety light
- Two velcro loops for pump
|Capacity||2441 cubic inches (40 liters)|
|Dimensions||13.75 x 20.75 x 10 inches (36 x 54 x 26 cm)|
|Manufacturer's Part #||1493970|