Maxxis Minion DHR II 60 TPI 3C Max Grip Steel Bead Clincher Tire
Maxxis Minion DHR II Tires. The Minion DHR II is a complete redesign. Acceleration, cornering and braking have all been improved. The shoulder knobs were borrowed from the legendary Minion DHF and then beefed up to handle duty as a rear tire. The center tread has been heavily ramped and siped to roll fast and track straight under braking. Pair the DHR II with the Minion DHF for an aggressive riding combo.
- Directional ramped knobs for low rolling resistance
- Channel-cut knobs to increase gripping edges, giving straight-line control and precise cornering
- Widened side knobs provide reliable cornering and improved stability
- 3C triple compound technology uses a harder, longer lasting base layer with two progressively softer top layers in order to optimize traction and stability
- MaxxTerra tread compound configuration offers excellent traction while providing excellent treadwear and low rolling resistance