Park Tool PCS-4-1 Deluxe Home Mechanic Repair Stand
The Park Tool PCS-4-1 Deluxe Home Mechanic Repair Stand is a heavy-duty home repair stand that is also suitable for on-the-go use by repair shops.
It is rock steady with a four-point leg system and steel tubing. Yet it still folds down for transport or storage.
The adjustable linkage clamp is found in more bike shops than any other professional level clamp. It has reliefs on both jaws for cable routing, and features replaceable jaw covers.
- Adjustable Linkage Clamp (Park Tool 100-5C)
- The clamp jaws are nominally 4 inches (10 cm) wide
- Clamp rotates 360º and is adjustable in height up to 67" (170 cm)
- Adjusts quickly from 55" to 72"
- Base forms a 26.5" x 28" square (67 cm x 71 cm)
- Weighs 26 lbs. (11.8 kg)
- Maximum weight holding capacity of 100 lbs. (45 kg)
|Component Used On||General|
|Tool Type||Repair Stands|
|Tool Location||On The Go, Shop|
|Manufacturer's Part #||PCS-4-1|