Park Tool PCS-4-2 Deluxe Home Mechanic Repair Stand
The Park Tool PCS-4-2 Deluxe Home Mechanic Repair Stand is a heavy-duty home repair stand that is also suitable for on-the-go use by repair shops.
The four-point leg system and steel tubing make the PCS-4-2 ready for heavier duty use. The stand also folds down for travel or storage.
The Micro-Adjust Clamp is the one Park Tool considers the best shop clamp ever made. It has smooth adjustments and reliefs on both jaws for cable routing.
- Micro-Adjust Clamp (Park Tool 100-5D)
- The clamp jaws are nominally 2.75 inches (7 cm) wide
- Clamp rotates 360º and is adjustable in height up to 67" (170 cm)
- Adjusts quickly from 55" to 72"
- Base forms a 26.5" x 28" square (67 cm x 71 cm)
- Weighs 25 lbs. (11.3 kg)
- Maximum weight holding capacity of 100 lbs. (45 kg)
|Component Used On||General|
|Tool Type||Repair Stands|
|Tool Location||On The Go, Shop|
|Manufacturer's Part #||PCS-4-2|