Park Tool PRS-25 Team Issue Portable Repair Stand
Park Tool designed the PRS-25 Team Issue Portable Repair Stand from the ground up to be the finest folding stand available.
It is lightweight at only 13 pounds, yet stable with proprietary Hexatude hex-shaped aluminum tubing to ensures low flex and no rotation.
The Micro-Adjust Clamp is cam actuated for quick entry, adjustment and exit. It's micro adjustability allows perfect clamping pressure every time and prevents damage to thin-walled tubes. And narrow clamping jaws (2.7") fit into tight areas such as short seat posts.
- Micro-Adjust Clamp (Park Tool 100-25D) grips nearly any tube from 7/8" to 3" (23–76 mm)
- Will clamp on aero shaped seat posts
- The clamp jaws are nominally 2.75 inches (7 cm) wide
- 360° infinite position clamp rotation
- Clamping height adjusts up to 60"
- Base forms a triangle of 36" x 36" x 45" (92 cm x 92 cm x 115 cm)
- Quickly and easily folds down to 47"
- Weighs 13 lbs. (6 kg)
|Component Used On||General|
|Tool Type||Repair Stands|
|Tool Location||On The Go, Shop|
|Manufacturer's Part #||PRS-25|