Profile Design Aeria T2 Aerobar
The Aeria’s stackable risers, armrest width, length and rotational adjustment combined with ability to use any four of our leading carbon extension bends creates a range of adjustability that allows fitters the freedom to fit any athlete with simplicity. With only 8 hidden marine grade bolts controlling 6 points of adjustment, this elegant design can easily fine-tune to the millimeter to fi t any type of rider.
- Wing: UCI compliant 3:1, aerodynamic full carbon fiber wing has zero drop from clamp to brake extensions. Multiple drillings for internal cable routing and Di2 compatible. Combined with a shorter reach, this design translates to better control.
- Integrated Brackets: Lightweight, simple and easy to adjust - this patent pending bracket system simultaneously clamps the extensions while attaching the brackets to the wing. The design has a smaller profile in the wind creating less drag while minimizing corrosion issues from exposed bolts.
- Stackable Risers: Slim, sleek risers fine-tune armrest/extension height to get a perfect blend of aerodynamics, power and comfort.
- Construction: High-modulus carbon wing, Forged 6061-T6 AL J4 Brackets, T2+ Carbon Extensions, UD Carbon fiber F35 armrests
- Stack: 55mm-135mm (highest stack available of any Profile Design model)
- Extension Adjustment: 200mm-300mm (T2+ Carbon extensions)
- Extension Drop: 0mm
- Width: 42cm (center-to-center)
- Center Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm
- Armrest Width: 155mm-203mm
- Weight: 663g
- Color: Gloss Black, White or Matte Black
|Handlebar Width||42 cm|
|Manufacturer's Part #||RHARAWT2421|