Salsa Spearfish Carbon Mountain Frame
Spearfish is built to crush endurance-testing terrain while thriving on technical climbs and descents. With thoroughly modern geometry and a highly adaptable suspension platform, the Spearfish chases XC and distance efforts, keeping you at the front of the pack.
- Full carbon frame and Split Pivot suspension design with 100mm of efficient travel, remaining fully active under braking while supportive throughout its travel
- A short stem paired with long top tube, combined with a 67.8-degree head tube angle provides confidence at speed without sacrificing agility
- Two full-size bottle cage mounts fit inside the front triangle on all frame sizes. Pair with Anything Bracket and Rescue Roll for pack-free singletrack bliss
- Rear Flip chip adjusts head tube angle and bottom bracket height for terrain, wheel size, and personal preference
- Super Boost 157 x 12mm rear hub spacing combined with a standard width bottom bracket results in a 432mm chainstay length that's 5mm shorter than previous-generations
- Clearance for multiple wheel/tire combinations: 27.5 x 2.8 - 3.0", 29 x 2.35'', and 29 x 2.2 - 2.6''
- Frame includes Fox DPS Performance Elite Rear shock, rear thru-axle, seat collar and Cane Creek 40 headset
|Headset||Cane Creek 40|