Salsa Warbird Carbon 700c Ultegra Di2 Bike
Warbird is our gravel race bike, built off years of experience racing in some of the nation's premier gravel events like the Almanzo 100, Dirty Kanza 200, and 340-mile Trans Iowa. Warbird is designed to survive and thrive on anything from the often-hazardous B-roads that make up much of the Midwest gravel scene to the re roads that climb to the heavens on the coastlines.
- Long distance comfort with updated Class 5 Vibration Reduction System
- 4th generation gravel racing geometry; short stem, long front- center and low bottom bracket
- Improved standover clearance
- Warbird Carbon frame with up to 3 bottle mounts on size 56cm and up, rear rack mounts, toptube and fender mounts
- Fully sleeved internal routing, Di2 and dropper post capable (in 1x configuration), compatible with suspension forks up to 40mm of travel
- Warbird Carbon frame with up to 3 bottle mounts on size 56cm and up, rear rack mounts, toptube mounts, and fender mounts
- Waxwing Carbon fork with Three-Pack and lowrider mounts, internally sleeved brake and dyno routing, fender mounts
- 700c x 45mm or 650b x 2.1"
- 4 models spec'd 700c
- 1 model spec'd 650b
- Full range of 7 frame sizes, from 49–61cm
|Speeds||2 x 11|