Saris Aluminum Rollers
With the Saris Aluminum Rollers you build confidence in your bike handling skills while getting your workout.
Take on any race, club ride or weekend adventure with confidence. When you add Saris rollers into your training routine, you'll increase your balance, control and ability to ride a straight line. All of this translates to more efficiency, power, and technique on the road.
And because you have to pedal 100% of the time to balance your bike, you get an amazing workout, no matter your pace.
- Resistance roller uses zero moving parts to deliver quiet magnetic resistance
- Rubber foot pads ensure that the only thing moving on the rollers are the drums for a secure, sturdy ride.
- Durable steel-frame construction
- Fold flat or stand on end for convenient storage
- Adjustable belt for right and left dismount
- Designed for both indoor and outdoor use
|Compatibility||Maximum wheelbase: 44.5" (axle to axle), Minimum wheelbase: 37.5" (axle to axle)|
|Manufacturer's Part #||9501T|