Saris Axis Steel 2
Born out of the design and function of our best-selling Bones rack and brought to life in the form of a hitch rack. You wanted a nicely designed, tilting rack at a great value, and you wanted it to be lightweight. The result is the Axis Steel. At only 16 lbs, the Axis Steel is a full 25% lighter than other racks in the marketplace yet every bit as strong and durable. That’s why we back it – along with all of our racks – with a lifetime warranty. Stylish, lightweight, easy to use and with a lifetime warranty, all made here in the USA. Who says you can't have it all?
All of Saris' racks are built in Madison, WI and we're so confident that this is the only rack you'll ever need that we've covered it by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Carries 2 bikes, up to 35 lbs. each
- Lightweight, steel construction weighs only 16 lbs. (3-bike version).
- Preassembled in box
- Tilting feature allows easy access to rear of vehicle
- Integrated hold-downs and anti-sway ratcheting straps separate and protect bikes
- Fits 1 ¼" or 2" hitches out of the box
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in Madison, WI
|Hitch Size||1 1/4" w/ adapter for 2"|
|Rack Capacity||2 Bikes|
|Version||for 1 1/4" receivers and 2" adapters|
|Manufacturer's Part #||832B|