Saris Fluid Smart Equipped Trainer
- The Saris Fluid Smart Equipped Trainer is your gateway to virtual training. The easiest, most affordable way to access to virtual training communities such as Rouvy and Zwift is with a basic bike trainer and a speed sensor.
- The Fluid Smart Equipped Trainer studry frame features a reliable and quiet fluid resistance unit and comes with a speed sensor that can be used for any virtual, or non-virtual, training ride.
- Simply install the magnetless speed sensor on the rear wheel of your bike, mount your bike to the Fluid bike trainer, connect to your indoor cycling application of choice via Bluetooth or ANT+ and, you’re ready to ride.
- Progressive fluid resistance
- Noise level at 20 mph is 68-72 decibels
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces
- Adjust tire fit to resistant unit with a convenient turn knob
- Comes on a sturdy, foldable frame
- Tested to weight (rider and bike combined) of 300 lbs.
- Wireless: ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart
- Compatible with indoor cycling apps
- Includes one month subscription to Rouvy virtual training app
- Includes trainer skewer
|Trainer Communication||Broadcast by ANT+, Broadcast by Bluetooth Smart|
|Noise Level||68–72 decibels at 20 mpj|
|Compatibility||Resistance unit roller allows for 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes – up to a 2.0 tire. This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and is compatible with rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130m|
|Manufacturer's Part #||1029T|