Saris Fluid Trainer
Saris Fluid Trainer helps you get on your bike and ride.
JFK once said, “Nothing compares to the pleasure of riding a bike.” At Saris, they couldn’t agree more. That’s why they are committed to helping bicyclists of all types get on their bikes and ride.
The Fluid bike trainer can help you do just that, no matter the season, schedule, or time of day. Its fluid progressive resistance matches your effort without hardly making a sound, no adjustments needed. Plus, the Fluid comes with a durable, foldable, and easy-to-store trainer frame.
Want to train with Zwift or Rouvy? All you need is a speed sensor. Visit Saris's setup guide to learn how to get started.
- Fluid resistance unit provides a quiet and consistent ride
- Noise level at 20 mph is super quiet 68–72 decibels
- Leveling feet
- Folding legs for easy storage
- Trainer is tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs.
- Compatible with indoor cycling apps
- Includes one month subscription to Rouvy virtual training app
- Includes trainer skewer
|Noise Level||68–72 decibels at 20 mph|
|Compatibility||Roller allows for 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes – up to a 2.0 tire. This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and is compatible with rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm.|
|Manufacturer's Part #||1021T|