Saris Fluid2 Trainer
The Saris Fluid2 Trainer is the trainer you will never outgrow. It offers the widest range of progressive resistance. You can spin along with virtually no resistance or hammer out an incedible sprint. Simply pedal faster or slower and change gears just as you would on the road to adjust the resistance.
PowerTuned technology means that your wheel accelerates and decelerates on a resistance curve just like outside. By training on a PowerTuned curve, you benefit from true-to-life speed verses power.
The classic series frame has folding legs for easy storage.
Want to train with Zwift or Rouvy? All you need is a speed sensor. Visit Saris's setup guide to learn how to get started.
- PowerTuned technology produces the widest range of resistance at real world speeds
- Noise level at 20 mph is super quiet 64–68 decibels
- Self-cooling mechanisms keep the unit performing better, longer
- Leveling feet
- Clutch knob for perfect roller to tire tension each ride
- Folding legs for easy storage
- Trainer is tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs.
- Compatible with indoor cycling apps
- Includes one month subscription to Rouvy virtual training app
- Includes trainer skewer
|Noise Level||64–68 decibels at 20 mph|
|Compatibility||Roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes – up to a 2.0 tire. This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and|
|Manufacturer's Part #||9904T|