Saris H3 Direct Drive Smart Trainer
The Saris H3 Direct Drive Smart Trainer is reliable, durable, and quieter than ever before.
How quiet is it? With a sound specification of 59 decibels at 20 mph, the H3 is five times quieter than previous generations, making it the quietest smart trainer to ever lto come from Saris/CycleOps.
Following their direct drive smart trainer legacy, the H3 features the same reliability and durability as its predecessors. Each H3 is made from cast and machined aluminum sourced from America’s heartland. Encased inside are components meticulously calibrated to measure power, speed, and cadence, as well as a precision-balanced flywheel—all built to handle 2000 watts and replicate a 20% climbing grade.
Tested to withstand heavy training, the H3’s internal cooling system will keep the electromagnetic resistance system working—and accurate—long after your legs have given out.
- Electronically controlled resistance
- Over the air firmware updates and calibration via the Saris app
- Power measurement accuracy: +/- 2%
- Maximum power output: 2000 watts at 20 mph
- Simulates a 20% climbing grade
- Noise level: 59 decibels at 20 mph
- Internal cooling technology to ensure accurate ride data even during the hardest of workouts
- Folding legs provide widest footprint of direct drive indoor bicycle trainers on the market for added stability and easy storage
- Accessible and balanced handle allows for smooth, anyone-can-carry transit of the trainer
- Maximum weight (rider and bike): 300 lbs
- Zwift certified
- Includes one month subscription to Rouvy virtual training app
- Includes front wheel riser
- Cassette sold separately
|Trainer Communication||ANT+ FE-C (Control), Bluetooth Smart Control, Broadcast by ANT+, Broadcast by Bluetooth Smart|
|Noise Level||59 decibels at 20 mph|
|Compatibility||Compatible with Shimano 8-11 speed cassettes; XD/XDR freehubs sold separately. Thru-axle compatible for bike frames with fork widths of 142 or 148. Quick-release compatible for bike frames with fork widths of 130mm and 135 mm.|
|Weight||47 lbs. (21.3 kg)|
|Dimensions||31” x 18.5” x 19.5” (787.4 x 469.9 x 495.3 mm)|
|Folded Dimensions||8.5” x 18.5” x 19.5” (76.2 x 469.9 x 495.3 mm)|
|Manufacturer's Part #||9830T|