Saris M2 Smart Trainer
The Saris M2 Smart Trainer is your passport to smarter training.
Whether you want to attend a group ride in Zwift, climb the Dolomites in Rouvy, or simply need a sweat session, the M2 smart trainer can get you there. All you need is your bike, the M2, your favorite indoor cycling app, and device of choice.
This do-it-all, smart bike trainer is capable of replicating any workout thrown its way, up to 1500 watts and a 15% climbing grade. Simply connect to your indoor cycling application of choice via integrated dual-band ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth, and let the M2’s electromagnetic response system do the rest. And thanks to integrated speed, cadence, and power data, you can track and record performance data without extra external sensors. Plus, Saris's innovative clutch knob ensures perfect tire-to roller connection for every single ride.
- Electronically controlled resistance
- Provides +/- 5% accurate power readings up to 1500 watts
- Simulates up to a 15% climbing grade
- Noise level is 69 decibels at 20 mph
- Internal cooling system moves air through the trainer to keep it cool, while active thermal sensors ensure accurate performance data even during the hardest of workouts
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces
- Comes on foldable Classic frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever
- Trainer is tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs
- Compatible with a wide variety of devices and indoor cycling applications, including Rouvy, Zwift, TrainerRoad and many more. Zwift certified.
- Includes one month subscription to Rouvy virtual training app
- Includes trainer skewer
|Trainer Communication||ANT+ FE-C (Control), Bluetooth Smart Control, Broadcast by ANT+, Broadcast by Bluetooth Smart|
|Noise Level||69 decibels at 20 mph|
|Compatibility||650b, 700c, 26", 27", and 29" - up to a 2.0 tire (Does not fit 650c wheel sizes, nor all 29er tires)|
|Manufacturer's Part #||9930T|