Saris Mag Smart Equipped Trainer
The Saris Mag Smart Equipped Trainer will get you “out” for a ride for those times you simply can’t get out.
Whether you’re craving a technology-free trainer session or a ride with your virtual crew, the Mag Smart Equipped can help you get in the miles. Saris's easy-to-store, foldable trainer frame features an adjustable linear resistance unit with five levels and comes with a speed sensor that can be used for any virtual – or non-virtual – training ride.
For use with your favorite indoor cycling app, install the speed sensor on the rear wheel of your bike, mount your bike to the Mag bike trainer, connect via Bluetooth or ANT+, and prepare to sweat.
- Linear magnetic resistance, with 5 adjustable levels
- Progressive fluid resistance
- Progressive magnetic resistance
- Electronically controlled resistance
- Noise level at 20 mph is 72-76 decibels
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces
- Adjust tire fit to resistant unit with a convenient turn knob
- Comes on a sturdy, foldable frame
- Tested to weight (rider and bike combined) of 300 lbs.
- Wireless: ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart
- Compatible with indoor cycling apps.
- Includes one month subscription to Rouvy virtual training app
- Includes trainer skewer
|Trainer Communication||Broadcast by ANT+, Broadcast by Bluetooth Smart|
|Noise Level||72–76 decibels at 20 mph|
|Compatibility||Resistance unit roller allows for 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes – up to a 2.0 tire. This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and is compatible with rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130m|
|Manufacturer's Part #||1028T|