Saris Mag Trainer
The Saris Mag Trainer offers sweet simplicity. No fancy gizmos. No wires. No fuss. If you’re looking for an easy way to ride your bicycle indoors, you’ve found it.
Whether your training for a local charity ride or working to beat your friend’s FitBit score, the Mag indoor bike trainer can help you make it happen. Simply connect the trainer to the rear wheel of your bike, hop on, and pedal away. Plus, the Mag comes with five adjustable levels of resistance so you can adapt every ride to your liking.
Want to train with Zwift or Rouvy? The Mag can do that too. All you need is a speed sensor. Visit Saris's setup guide to learn how to get started.
- Linear magnetic resistance, with 5 adjustable levels
- Noise level at 20 mph is 72-76 decibels
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces
- Adjust tire fit to resistant unit with a convenient turn knob
- Comes on a sturdy, foldable frame
- Tested to weight (rider and bike combined) of 300 lbs.
- Compatible with indoor cycling apps
- Includes one month subscription to Rouvy virtual training app
- Includes trainer skewer
|Noise Level||72–76 decibels at 20 mph|
|Compatibility||Roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes – up to a 2.0 tire. Designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm.|
|Manufacturer's Part #||1020T|