Serfas True 2500 Headlight
The Serfas True 2500 Headlight is bright and powerful. See all the things!
The lightweight head can be mounted on your helmet and the external battery connected with either the three-foot or two-foot cord. Or, mount the head on your handlebars and save space by mounting the battery lower on the frame.
The TSL-2500 has four high performance Cree LEDs and a precision optical lens, and is constructed from nylon and aluminum alloy for superior shock resistance.
Ram air cooling leads to longer battery life and increased brightness. The overheat protection system automatically switches to a lower power mode should the unit get too hot, and back to the previous mode when airflow is restored.
A USB port on the battery allows it to be used as a backup power supply for your accessories on long rides or when traveling. The battery also has a port for the optional TL-80 taillight.
- Wall rechargeable
- Four high performance Cree LEDs
- Mounts on helmet or handlebar
- Four modes: Overdrive (2500 lumens/1.75 hours), High (1600 lumens/2.75 hours), Medium (1000 lumens/4 hours), Low (600 lumens/7.5 hours)
- Low battery indicator
- TSL-2500 head
- Rechargeable battery pack 6600mAh (BAT-4)
- Wall charger (S-TSL-CHARGER)
- Wired remote switch (S-TRIGGER)
- Three-foot extension cable (S-EXT-2)
- One-foot extension cable (S-EXT-3)
- Serfas handle bar bracket (S-UNIHEAD)
- Serfas helmet bracket (S-UNIHELMET)
- Carrying case
- Battery strap (S-STRAP-BAT)
|Lumens||2500 lumens (overdrive); 1600 lumens (high); 1000 lumens (medium); 600 lumens (low)|
|Run Time||1.75 hours (overdrive); 2.75 hours (high); 4 hours (medium); 7.5 hours (low)|
|Battery||Panasonic 4-cell lithium-ion, 6400 m/Ah|
|Charge Time||4 Hours|
|Weight||Light body: 183 g, Battery case: 357 g|
|Material||Nylon and aluminum alloy body|
|Manufacturer's Part #||TSL-2500|