Specialized 2FO Flat 2.0 Mountain Bike Shoe
Foot Out, Flat Out-the redesigned 2FO Flat 2.0 was made to get you from the top of the run to the bottom as comfortably and efficiently as possible. Its outsole features our SlipNot™ 2.0 rubber compound, which was developed as a system to create the best pedal connection possible.
Contrary to popular belief, pedal connection isn't just about rubber-the rubber hardness, stickiness, lug pattern, midsole thickness, and density all contribute to this connection. Our sole construction, informed by a pressure mapping study, led us to use softer foam in the forefoot with firm-over-soft foam in the rear, giving incredible pin penetration, while also reducing the “standing on a marshmallow” feeling that causes foot cramps on long downhills. Along with the new sole, we've also implemented a toe bumper and a captured foam layer, providing protection from rocks and roots when the trail gets gnarly.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- SlipNot™ 2.0 rubber compound is our softest, grippiest rubber, and it's optimized for the ultimate in pedal connection
- Engineered lug pattern was specifically designed to integrate with pedal pins.
- Dual-density midsole adapts to the pedal, protects the foot, and results in superb pedal control.
- Captured foam in the upper protects the foot from impacts.
- Air mesh on the tongue and uppers provides protection, while quickly shedding water weight.
- Smooth, thermobonded upper for lightweight durability and a snag-free profile.
- Cushioned EVA foam midsole is sealed with a protective skin for support and tear resistance.
- Lacelock™ elastic keeps laces out of the chainrings.
- Relaxed Fit for a balance of pedal feel and off-the-bike comfort.
- Approximate weight: 347g (1/2 pair, Size 42)
|Weight||347g (1/2 pair, Size 42)|