Specialized Audax Shoes Road Shoe
Inspired by the legendary European sport of randonneuring, the new Audax shoe has been developed specifically for long rides spent chasing far horizons. Featuring proven Body Geometry fit with a spacious toe box, Boa® closure, and a FACT carbon outsole, the Audax combines comfort, adjustability and connection in a carefully crafted and timeless shoe. Be audacious and go big-ride Audax.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- FACT Powerline carbon/composite sole for light, stiff power transfer: Stiffness Index 10.0.
- Overstrap with Boa S2-Snap dial for easy adjustment, backed by the Boa Lifetime Guarantee.
- Supple Micromatrix synthetic leather with laser perforated venting and reflective elements for visibility.
- Classic low profile heel reduces Achilles pressure for comfortable ankle motion.
- Replaceable heel tread.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Standard Fit last for support and all-day comfort.
- Widths available.
- Approximate weight: 265g (1/2 pair, size 42)