Specialized Men's SL Pro Bib Short
We're not afraid to say that, when it comes to performance and comfort, our SL Pro Bib Shorts are some of the best in the business. They use the best available fabrics, a highly advanced chamois, and feature a level of fit that's second to none.
Keeping with this no-expenses-spared theme, we scrutinized every detail of the SL Pro to ensure that it'll exceed the most demanding of expectations. And when it comes to high quality bib shorts, it all starts at the fabric. Of course, this meant that we utilized our ultra-soft and highly breathable VaporRize™ materials to provide the utmost in moisture management and support. In addition to this, we also implemented our Cold Fabric technology that reduces the surface temperature of the fabric, as well as a vent channel on the lower back that assists in increasing ventilation while also decreasing perspiration.
Meanwhile, the fit has also been given a tremendous amount of detail. You'll find that it follows an articulated design in order to accommodate the movements and position of cycling. And to make sure that the fit holds, we designed the leg openings around a silicone infused fabric cuff that gently, yet firmly, holds the legs in place. Not only that, but the bib uppers feature a welded construction that's free from seams in order to eliminate unwanted friction, while also strongly holding the braces in place.
At the chamois, we included a top of the line insert, the Body Geometry SL Pro. This chamois has padding with a multi-density design that varies the degree of support in perfect harmony with the body. And as a result, you'll find that it significantly reduces pressure on the soft tissue and nerves, creating a ride feel and degree of comfort that's nothing short of sublime.
- VaporRize™ knit fabrics are soft, lightweight, and highly breathable, with an equal emphasis placed on moisture management in order to increase your comfort on long rides at high effort.
- Cold Fabric technology reduces surface temperatures on dark colored fabrics to keep you cool without sacrificing style.
- Welded bib upper construction reduces the need for seams in order to reduce friction and dial-in the fit, while a center back vent channel prevents moisture buildup at one of the most problematic points of perspiration.
- Articulated design ensures the perfect fit while in the riding position.
- Silicone infused fabric cuff provides a gently, secure hold on the legs in order to ensure the perfect, shift-free fit.
- Body Geometry SL Pro chamois features multi-density padding to strategically reduce pressure on soft tissue and nerves, leaving you comfortable for long stretches in the saddle.
- Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions
- Deflect® UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Tall sizing offered with additional inseam and bib strap length for larger riders.
- 10.5" inseam (size Medium, Regular Height)