Specialized S-Works Evade II Road Helmet
Faster. Cooler. More comfortable.
Specialized has used their Win Tunnel to create the fastest road helmet they’ve ever tested. It’s not only six seconds faster than the original Evade, on average, but nearly quick as their S-Works TT helmet.
But better than just fast, it's cool. (And we don't mean cool looking, though it is incredibly stylish!) They devoted effort to thermal testing and produce a helmet that is actually just as cool as not wearing a helmet.
Beyond all that, this new S-Works Evade is comfortable. It has a shorter, more compact design and all the fit features you know and love. So it just feels good on your head.
- Through extensive Win Tunnel development, the Evade is the fastest road helmet Specialize has tested.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System with deep internal channels, large vents, and aligned exhaust ports make it the best combination of aerodynamics and ventilation.
- Patented Energy Optimized Multi-Density EPS construction helps to manage impact energy.
- Patented Aramid-Reinforced Skeleton provides internal EPS support to help manage impact energy.
- Ultra-light Mindset HairPort II micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for the perfect fit.
- Gutter Action brow pad design for increased comfort and sweat management.
- Thin, soft, and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won’t stretch out with sweat or water.
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments.
- Instrap webbing system for ultra-light construction and security.
- Magnetic buckle is simple and secure.
|SKU||Specialized S-Works Evade II Road Helmet|