Specialized Women's Andorra Pro Short
Filling the gap between bib shorts and baggies, the goal of our Andorra Pro Shorts was simple-develop a minimal and clean design that's super light, breathable, and durable out on the trail.
With these features in mind, we went with a new lightweight VaporRize™ stretch woven fabric that moves and flexes with you at every ascent, descent, berm, and drop. To complement this new fabric, we included strategically placed laser perforations allow for welcome cool air flow through hot zones.
A perfect fit is achieved through center-back waist adjustment tabs that keep the outside waistband clean, and it's non-obtrusive to packs or jersey fabric that can catch on exposed Velcro®. This hidden elasticated adjustment system ensures that the fit of the shorts can be set to your own preference upfront without needing to readjust mid-ride. For the fly, lightweight bonded plastic snaps work in conjunction with a lightweight plastic coil fly zipper in order to keep them comfy while riding in- and out-of-the-saddle.
Finally, we included two bonded zippered pockets that are conveniently located to easily reach your trail essentials.
- VaporRize™ woven fabrics are treated to be water-repellant, while an equal focus has been placed on durability, stretch, and maintaining a soft hand against the skin.
- Two zippered pockets provide convenient, secure space to store your trail essentials, while a SWAT™ access side zipper interfaces seamlessly with SWAT™ bib shorts for immediate access to your gear and nutrition.
- Laser perforated venting adds sophisticated points of ventilation that don't detract from the durability or performance of the shorts.
- Side waist adjustment tabs ensure that the fit of the shorts is easily customizable and dialed-in, even when your pockets are loaded.
- Deflect™ UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- 12.25" inseam (size Medium) falls close to the knees, leaving plenty of room for light pads.