Speedfill R3 Rear Dual Water Bottle System
One rear carrier that adjusts to fit any saddle and any rider. The Speedfil R3 uses a patent-pending dual pivot arm to allow you to balance reach, saddle shape, and aerodynamics in your own custom position.
There are multiple configuration options. The simplest mounts one water bottle cage directly behind and below the seat. Add the CO2 cage to hold one or two cartridges and an inflator valve. Then you can mount one bottle cage on the back of that or mount one on each side for a total of two bottles.
Velcro straps are included so you can add tires or tubes to the system.
The Speedfill R3 is easy to assemble and to reconfigure. Clear, visual instructions show which bolts and components to use.
- Unlimited mounting positions
- Aerodynamic positioning
- Works with any saddle, including ISM
- Options to customize for what you need to carry
- Standard water bottles means easy to clean
- Two-piece saddle rail mount
- Two-piece pivot arm
- Mount for single bottle
- CO2 cage for inflation supplies and one or two bottles
- Two velcro straps
- Allen wrench