Strider 12 Classic Kids Balance Bike
The Strider 12 Classic is the ideal entry-level balance bike for children aged 18 months through 3 years. It assembles simply in less than five minutes with the included tool.
Taller children up to age five can be fit with the optional extra-long seatpost, available separately.
Balance is key in learning how to ride. Help your child have more fun riding and more fun learning by letting them explore the fundamental skills of balancing, leaning, and steering before needing to master the more difficult skills of pedaling and braking.
The lightweight design of Strider balance bikes make them easy for toddlers to control and the all-terrain EVA polymer (foam) tires never go flat.
- Designed for ages 18 months – 3 years
- Seat height: 11–16" (28–41 cm)
- Handlebar height: 18–22" (46–56 cm)
- Maximum rider weight: 60 lbs. (27 kg)
- Frame-integrated footrest for standing while gliding, pumping, and taking jumps
- Adjustable seat and handlebars
- Extra-long seatpost available separately
|Frame Size||One Size|
|Tires||Maintenance free puncture proof tires|
|Rider Size||18 months – 3 years|
|Rider Weight Limit||60 lbs. (27 kg)|
|Manufacturer's Part #||ST-M4|