Strider 12 Sport Kids Balance Bike
The Strider 12 Sport is Strider's best selling balance bike. It is the perfect starter bike for children aged 18 months through 5 years. Height adjustments can be made to the seat and handlebars without any tools, and the bike comes with a padded saddle and an extra-long seatpost for taller riders.
Balance is key in learning how to ride. Help your child have more fun riding and more fun learning by letting them explore the fundamental skills of balancing, leaning, and steering before needing to master the more difficult skills of pedaling and braking.
The lightweight design of Strider balance bikes make them easy for toddlers to control and the all-terrain EVA polymer (foam) tires never go flat.
- Designed for ages 18 months – 5 years
- Seat height: 11–16" (28–41 cm)
- Handlebar height: 18–22" (46–56 cm)
- Maximum rider weight: 60 lbs. (27 kg)
- Frame-integrated footrest for standing while gliding, pumping, and taking jumps
- No-tool assembly and height adjustments
- Padded saddle included
- Extra-long seatpost included
|Frame Size||One Size|
|Tires||Maintenance free puncture proof tires|
|Rider Size||18 months – 5 years|
|Rider Weight Limit||60 lbs. (27 kg)|
|Manufacturer's Part #||ST-S4|