Strider 16 Sport Balance Bike
The Strider 16 Sport Balance Bike is a hit with kids who are just learning to ride for the first time and kids who are dealing with special needs challenges, as well as those who are tearing it up at the skate parks and BMX bike parks.
The bike ships partially assembled by Strider and will require final assembly and adjustment by an adult with basic mechanical skills.
- Designed for ages 6 years and up
- Seat height: 19.5–25.5" (49.5–64.8 cm), fits inseams 20.5–26.5" (52.1–67.3 cm)
- Maximum rider weight: 187 lbs. (85 kg)
- Footrests can be added or removed to adjust to the rider's size and ability
- “No Tools” saddle height adjustment
- Fully padded seat is mounted on a rail to allow front to back and seat angle adjustments.
- 25.4 mm seatpost comes standard.
- Frame mounted front and rear v brakes offer greater stopping power compared to a standard caliper style brake.
- Simple lightweight design: 17.7 lbs. (8 kg)
|Frame Size||One Size|
|Brakeset||Front and rear V brakes|
|Handlebars||A low 3 degree sweep highlight these standard 22.2 mm, 600 mm wide handlebars|
|Handlebar Width||600 mm|
|Saddle||Fully padded, mounted on rail|
|Tires||Cross terrain, 42 lb. max psi|
|Rider Size||6 years and up; fits inseams 20.5–26.5" (52.1–67.3 cm)|
|Rider Weight Limit||187 lbs. (85 kg)|
|Weight||17.7 lbs. (8 kg)|
|Manufacturer's Part #||SS-S2|