Strider 20 Sport Balance Bike
The Strider 20 Sport Balance Bike is for teenagers and adults who may just be learning to ride or are dealing with special needs challengers.
The bike ships partially assembled by Strider and will require final assembly and adjustment by an adult with basic mechanical skills.
- Designed for ages 10 years and up
- Seat height: 26.5–32.3" (67.3–81.9 cm), fits inseams 27.5–33.3" (69.9 - 84.6 cm)
- Maximum rider weight: 242 lbs. (110 kg)
- Footrests can be added or removed to adjust to the rider's size and ability
- “No Tools” saddle height adjustment
- Fully padded seat is mounted on a rail to allow front to back and seat angle adjustments.
- 28.6 mm seatpost comes standard.
- Frame mounted front and rear v brakes offer greater stopping power compared to a standard caliper style brake.
- Simple lightweight design: 21.2 lbs. (9.6 kg)
|Frame Size||One Size|
|Brakeset||Front and rear V brakes|
|Handlebars||A low 3 degree sweep highlight these standard 22.2 mm, 660 mm wide handlebars|
|Handlebar Width||660 mm|
|Saddle||Fully padded, mounted on rail|
|Tires||Cross terrain, 42 lb. max psi|
|Rider Size||10 years and up; fits inseams 27.5–33.3" (69.9–84.6 cm)|
|Rider Weight Limit||242 lbs. (110 kg)|
|Manufacturer's Part #||SR-S1|