TYR Men's Hurricane Freak of Nature Wetsuit
The pinnacle of wetsuit performance, the Hurricane Freak of Nature Wetsuit is constructed of 100% Yamamoto 40 Cell Neoprene. Featuring remarkable stretch-and-return capacity, "The Freak" (as we affectionately call it), has been referred to as an "Engineering Marvel" by the triathlon industry and is incomparably soft and pliant. Designed for speed in the water, the Hurricane Freak Of Nature showcases an arsenal of acceleration-driving, buoyancy-boosting and power-enhancing features. Elevate your swim and speed up your transition, with Speed Wrap Paneling, Free ROM Zones, Graded Force Catch Panels and Quick release Ankle Cuffs.
Calculated, calibrated and repeatedly revised until we reached the absolute limit of Range Of Motion, the Freak Of Nature Wetsuit features a stunning 7X stretch factor. There is no question that the FON will be the fastest wetsuit you have ever worn.
- FON SPEED WRAP PANELING: Deploys the lightest Yamamoto Nano SCS coated 5mm neoprene panels throughout the entire leg, chest and core to raise the swimmer in the water to reduce form drag.
- FON 360 CORE STABILIZATION: Five precision-targeted performance muscle groups, oriented to sustain core strength for long swims.
- FON ELEVATION PANELS: The Elevation Panels on the Hurricane Freak of Nature are a game-changer. They instantly help the athlete establish perfect body position relative to the surface of the water. When Andy Potts tested the suit, he described the Elevation Panels as “otherworldly effective.”
- FON FORM-FITTINGS WRIST CUFFS: Designed to support power strokes, prevent water intake, and maximize energy output.
- FON QUICK RELEASE ANKLE CUFFS: Designed for triathletes from the ground up, the suit is designed to open, reverse and release with extreme ease and speed.
- FON ROM ZONES: The gold bands on the back and shoulders of the Hurricane Freak of Nature delineate the expanded Range of Motion zones — calculated, calibrated, and repeatedly revised until we reached the absolute limit of positive range of motion. Combined with the stunning 7X stretch factor, there is no question this will be the fastest suit you’ve ever worn.
- FON V-GCP: The Hurricane Freak of Nature is armed with our new V-GCP, ROM ZONES which flattens the forearm for the most advantageous engagement, maximizing your effort. You WILL FEEL noticeably more distance per stroke.
|Material||Yamamoto Nano SCS coated neoprene|
|Manufacturer's Part #||HFNM6A-712-XL|