XLAB Delta 100 Rear Water Bottle System
For a great value in rear hydration choose the XLAB Delta 100 for triathlon and cycling. The Delta 100 mounts your bottle to the saddle rails placing it where it is not only easy to reach, but is also hiding in your wind shadow. This is an aerodynamic solution with no measurable drag, unlike frame-mounted bottles.
The nylon/fiberglass composite XLAB P-Cage holds your bottle tightly and requires 5 lbs of grip force to remove the bottle. The Delta 100 is good for standard rail saddles, but an adapter is available for carbon rail saddles.
Use this as your only bottle for a short ride, or to refill an aerobar mounted system. If you have the XLAB Torpedo on your aerobars, simply swap the empty bottle with the spare bottle from the Delta 100. This combination of systems is ideal for longer training rides or century rides, where an extra bottle is necessary so you can have your favorite mix with you at all times.
- Aerodynamic: Hides in rider’s draft
- Mounts to saddle
- Adapter available for carbon rail saddles
- Stable design: Uses locking hardware and a strong, sturdy mount
- Tight grip: Takes 5 lbs of grip force to pull a bottle out
- Takes standard water bottle for easy swapping and easy clean-up
- XLAB X-Strike CO2 holder can be mounted to it
- Installation hardware and instructions
Get help comparing XLAB rear carrier features and compatibility with our XLAB Rear Carrier Buying Guide.
|Material||Nylon/fiberglass composite cage, proprietary composite mount|
|Manufacturer's Part #||1654|