XLAB Delta 225 Rear Water Bottle System
The XLAB Delta 225 is your choice for single bottle rear hydration for triathlon and cycling if you use an Adamo™ saddle. All the features of the Delta 225 are comparable to the Delta 200, but this system includes a special bracket to fit around the transition hook of the Adamo saddles.
The Delta 225 mounts your bottle to the saddle rails placing it where it is not only easy to reach, but is also hiding in your wind shadow. This is an aerodynamic solution with no measurable drag, unlike frame-mounted bottles.
The carbon fiber XLAB Gorilla XT cage holds your bottle most tightly and requires 14 lbs of grip force to remove the bottle.
Use this as your only bottle for a short ride, or to refill an aerobar mounted system. If you have the XLAB Torpedo on your aerobars, simply swap the empty bottle with the spare bottle from the Delta 225. This combination of systems is ideal for longer training rides or century rides, where an extra bottle is necessary so you can have your favorite mix with you at all times.
- Aerodynamic: Hides in rider's draft
- Mounts to saddle
- Fits ISM Adamo saddles with transition hook
- Stable design: Uses locking hardware and a strong, sturdy mount
- Tightest grip cage: Takes 14 lbs of grip force to pull a bottle out
- Takes standard water bottle for easy swapping and easy clean-up
- Compatible with Multi-Strike Repair Holder
- Bracket for Adamo saddle
- Gorilla XT cage
- Installation hardware and instructions
Get help comparing XLAB rear carrier features and compatibility with our XLAB Rear Carrier Buying Guide.
|Material||Carbon fiber cage, proprietary composite mount|
|Manufacturer's Part #||1789|