XLAB Delta 300 Rear Water Bottle System
The XLAB Delta 300 is the single bottle rear hydration solution for triathlon and cycling for Cervélo™ P2, P3, P4, and Quintana Roo seat posts. It fits regular and Adamo™ saddles.
The Delta 300 mounts your bottle to the seat post placing it where it is not only easy to reach, but is also hiding in your wind shadow. This is an aerodynamic solution with no measurable drag, unlike frame-mounted bottles.
The carbon fiber XLAB Gorilla XT cage holds your bottle most tightly and requires 14 lbs of grip force to remove the bottle.
Use this as your only bottle for a short ride, or to refill an aerobar mounted system. If you have the XLAB Torpedo on your aerobars, simply swap the empty bottle with the spare bottle from the Delta 300. This combination of systems is ideal for longer training rides or century rides, where an extra bottle is necessary so you can have your favorite mix with you at all times.
- Aerodynamic: Hides in rider's draft
- Mounts to the two 6 mm holes on some Cervélo and Quintana Roo seatposts
- Fits most saddles, including ISM Adamo with hook
- Adjustable: Multiple mounting positions
- Stable design: Uses locking hardware and a strong, sturdy mount
- Tightest grip: Takes 14 lbs of grip force to pull a bottle out
- Takes standard water bottle for easy swapping and easy clean-up
- XLAB X-Strike CO2 holder can be mounted to it
- Gorilla XT cage
- Installation hardware and instructions
Get help comparing XLAB rear carrier features and compatibility with our XLAB Rear Carrier Buying Guide.
|Material||Carbon fiber cage, aluminum mount|
|Manufacturer's Part #||1878|