XLAB Delta 425 Rear Water Bottle System
The Delta 425 is XLAB's lightest and stiffest adjustable rear carrier with repair storage options, with the ability to fit ISM Adamo Saddles With Transition Hook, Adamo Attack™, and PN1.1 model saddles. Like the Delta 400, the Delta 425 mounts your bottle to the saddle rails placing it where it is not only easy to reach, but is also hiding in your wind shadow. This is an aerodynamic solution with no measurable drag.
The carbon fiber XLAB Gorilla XT cage holds your bottle most tightly and requires 14 lbs of grip force to remove the bottle.
Use this as your only bottle for a short ride, or to refill an aerobar mounted system.
- Aerodynamic: Hides in rider's draft
- Mounts to saddle
- Fits ISM Adamo Saddles With Transition Hook, Adamo Attack™, and PN1.1 models
- Highly adjustable: Can adjust cage angle and cage height
- Stable design: Uses locking hardware and a strong, sturdy mount
- Tightest grip cage: Takes 14 lbs of grip force to pull a bottle out
- Takes standard water bottle for easy swapping and easy clean-up
- Compatible with Aero Pouch 300 Bag or Multi-Strike Repair Holder
- Gorilla XT cage
- Installation hardware and instructions
|Material||Aircraft aluminum mount, Carbon fiber bottle cage|
|Manufacturer's Part #||2356|