XLAB Delta Sonic Rear Water Bottle System
The XLAB Delta Sonic is the single bottle rear hydration solution for Ritchey clamp seat posts found on the Cervélo™ P5, Scott Plasma™, and Kestrel™ triathlon bikes.
The Delta Sonic mounts your bottle to the seat post placing it where it is not only easy to reach, but is also hiding in your wind shadow. This is an aerodynamic solution with no measurable drag, unlike frame-mounted bottles.
The carbon fiber XLAB Gorilla XT cage holds your bottle most tightly and requires 14 lbs of grip force to remove the bottle.
Use this as your only bottle for a short ride, or to refill an aerobar mounted system. If you have the XLAB Torpedo on your aerobars, simply swap the empty bottle with the spare bottle from the Delta Sonic. This combination of systems is ideal for longer training rides or century rides, where an extra bottle is necessary so you can have your favorite mix with you at all times.
- Aerodynamic: Hides in rider's draft
- Mounts to the 10 mm horizontal hole on some Cervélo and other seatposts
- Fits most saddles, including ISM Adamo with hook
- Adjustable: Slide rod into seat post
- Strong and sturdy mount
- Tightest grip cage: Takes 14 lbs of grip force to pull a bottle out
- Takes standard water bottle for easy swapping and easy clean-up
- XLAB X-Strike CO2 holder can be mounted to it
- Delta Sonic rod
- Gorilla XT cage
- Installation hardware and instructions
Get help comparing XLAB rear carrier features and compatibility with our XLAB Rear Carrier Buying Guide.
|Material||Carbon fiber cage, stainless steel rod|
|Manufacturer's Part #||1787|