XLAB Delta Sonic XL Rear Water Bottle System
XLAB's Delta Sonic XL is 0.8" longer than their Delta Sonic to give you more adjustablity in getting that perfect custom fit for your reach and the position of your bike seat.
The Delta Sonic XL uses the 10 mm hole on the rear of Ritchey clamp seat posts to mount a single water bottle. In this position, the bottle is not only easy to reach, but is also hiding in your wind shadow. This is an aerodynamic solution with no measurable drag, unlike frame-mounted bottles.
The carbon fiber XLAB Gorilla XT cage holds your bottle super tightly, requiring 14 pounds of grip force to remove the bottle.
- Aerodynamic: Hides in rider's draft
- Mounts to the 10 mm horizontal hole on some Cervélo and other seatposts
- Fits most saddles, including ISM Adamo with hook
- Adjustable: Slide rod into seat post
- Strong and sturdy mount
- Tightest grip cage: Takes 14 lbs of grip force to pull a bottle out
- Takes standard water bottle for easy swapping and easy clean-up
- XLAB X-Strike CO2 holder can be mounted to it
- Delta Sonic XL rod
- Gorilla XT cage
- Installation hardware and instructions
Get help comparing XLAB rear carrier features and compatibility with our XLAB Rear Carrier Buying Guide.
|Material||Carbon fiber cage, stainless steel rod|
|Compatibility||Seat posts with 10 mm horizontal rear hole (e.g., Cervelo™ P5 & 2013 P3, Scott™ Plasma, Kestrel™ 4000, Fuji™ D6 & Norcom, BH Aero)|
|Manufacturer's Part #||2029|