XLAB Super Wing SMP Rear Dual Water Bottle System
The XLAB Super Wing SMP has all the features of the Super Wing, but is designed for the wider rail angle of Selle SMP Saddles.
Start with the XLAB Super Wing SMP mounted to the rear of the seat of your road, TT, or triathlon bike and carry water bottles, CO2 and inflator, tubes and tires, tire levers, and/or a bag in your wind shadow for the fastest way to carry fluids and gear. Basically, all your gear "drafts" behind you.
The Super Wing SMP comes with XSW-Straps to carry tubes and tires or bags. Add a single cage on the back or one on each side to hold standard water bottles. Add the XLAB X-Nut to carry CO2 cartridges and an inflator. Add a bag or two for additional storage. The XLAB Mini Bag drops in the top vertically and is secured by a strap; a larger bag can be attached beneath the wing.
- 3 carrier mounting positions, 4 side bottle cage angles
- Wind tunnel tested for optimal aerodynamics
- No-sway design
- Patented inside storage area allows Mini Bag to drop in vertically
- Many options so you can customize for what you want to carry
- Standard water bottles means easy to clean
- Alloy wing
- XSW Straps
- Installation hardware and instructions
Get help comparing XLAB rear carrier features and compatibility with our XLAB Rear Carrier Buying Guide.
|Weight||85 g, chassis; 163 g, chassis, hardware, and straps|
|Material||Aircraft Aluminum Alloy|
|Compatibility||Selle SMP Saddles|